When made into soap with skin soothing and hydrating oils like olive, coconut, and castor oil, activated charcoal has a few wonderful benefits making it a favourite, most frequently used facial cleanser. The bar’s acne-fighters zap pimples without being as harsh as other acne treatments – which means the bar isn’t just great for pimple-prone skin, it’s perfect for even the most sensitive skin types.
- The Activated Charcoal assists in gently drawing out bacteria, toxins and excess oil that lay deep within the skin
- Leads to a healthier, clearer complexion
- Can help clear pores, and therefore reduce acne
- Organic Tea Tree Oil works as a natural antiseptic, reducing inflammation while keeping the skin clear and healthy.
The soap is very soothing, detoxifying, and a great green alternative to traditional facial soaps. It is good for all skin types and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Hypo-Allergenic (Vegetable Oil)
- No Animal Testing No Animal Products
- No SLS or SLES
- Palm oil free
- 100% natural and handmade product
All soaps are delicately handmade and suitable for use for most of people. If any allergy, irritation or sensitiveness occurs, please do not continue to use. Scented with Palmarosa rosewood lavender tea tree essential oils.
To ensure soaps last as long as possible it’s recommended to use a face washer or loofah and avoid leaving soaps in water to dissolve.
Avoid contact with eyes, if contact with eyes occurs rinse thoroughly with clean water.
After use, Let soap sit in a well drained soap holder. All soaps are handmade, variations of weight and look are unavoidable. Weight Approx. 130g